Personalized Prenatal Care
Individual Care – Certified Experts – Every Delivery is Special
We provide personalized medical services during pregnancy and postpartum. Medical providers are on-call for emergencies 24/7. Delivery is located at Miami Valley Hospital (Main Campus). Midwives work with you to develop a personal birthing plan that matches your needs and expectations. Women desiring natural childbirth or a water birth have the option of delivering in the Family Beginnings Birth Center at Miami Valley Hospital. Our office features a 3-D/4-D ultrasound machine to give you better, clearer pictures of your baby. Our private doctor’s office provides a welcome alternative to the large hospital clinic setting.
- Pregnancy Evaluation & Care
- Physical Exam
- STD Testing & Treatment
- 3-D/4-D Ultrasound Scans
- Fetal Non-Stress Test
- Reproductive Health Education
- Physician & Midwife Providers
- Abnormal Pap Smear Evaluation
- Breast Exam & Mammogram
- Gestational Diabetes Testing
- Flu & TDAP Vaccinations
- Postpartum Exam
- Earn a new crib and mattress by attending five 1-hour classes. Must be a patient to participate. Call to sign up today!
- Receive a gift basket at your postpartum appointment. Gift baskets contain clothes, diapers, a blanket and a gift for mother.
- A licensed social worker is available to assist patients including individual counseling, education and referrals.
- “Baby buck points” are awarded at each prenatal appointment which can then be redeemed for baby items at our baby boutique.
- By attending three 1-hour safety classes, eligible patients can earn: Car Seat, Bassinet, Toddler Bed, or other safety items for home.
- First-time mothers can earn a $50 gift card after completing this program to help prepare for motherhood.
What They Say:
“I always feel supported and welcomed. The staff is very nice and helpful.”
"The staff are very friendly and caring. The doctors and Nurse Practitioners are very knowledgeable and caring. Everyone listens to your concerns. The Social Worker is very helpful as well. It is a great practice."
"I'm happy I chose Holy Family for my first pregnancy. There are programs like baby bucks that you get for just showing up to your appointments amongst other things, like taking classes and watching videos (baby bucks are basically free money to go to the specific boutiques to get things for your baby).
“The place where everybody knows your name! It’s such an amazing feeling to come here. I love everyone on the staff and everything they do. The office and rooms are so clean too. 10/10 would recommend to a friend or family member!”
“Such a wonderful experience, even at a troubled time with the pandemic. All staff were wonderful! The doctor is amazing!! Very knowledgeable & encouraging.”
“I switched over to this establishment mid pregnancy, and it was definitely one of the best decisions of my life. The doctor, nurses, midwives and entire clinical (and non clinical) staff are extremely professional, helpful, supportive, kind, knowledgeable, caring, and simply amazing.”
"Absolutely LOVE this prenatal care office! They’re so kind and helpful throughout every step. I couldn’t ask for a better team to be hands on during my pregnancy. Thank you Holy family!!!!"
“Always feel very cared for as a person!”
“Calming, supportive & friendly”
“high quality prenatal care gave me peace of mind”
Sexuality is a beautiful gift from God that enables us to participate in His creative power, bringing into existence a totally new and unique human being…your baby! The information received in classes will help you to understand your fertility and will explain the medical, emotional and spiritual benefits of practicing true reproductive health.
- Fertility Awareness & Natural Family Planning
- Function and side effects of all forms of birth control
- Prevention, treatment and health effects of sexually transmitted diseases
- Breast health, including self-exam and discussion of risks for breast cancer
Health Education Classes:
We believe women have the right to know the truth about how their bodies work. The more knowledge women have, the better their choices. That is what True Reproductive Health is all about: teaching women the truth about their fertility and empowering them to make healthy life choices. To support this goal, we offer individual and group classes on a variety of topics in a comprehensive prenatal program that includes:
- Parenting Skills
- Fertility Awareness
- Childbirth Preparation
- Infant Attachment & Bonding
- Infant Safety
- Prenatal Nutrition
- Baby’s First Year
Frequently Asked Questions:
Yes, we can start your care while you are in the process of applying for Medicaid. As a patient, we will assist you in the Medicaid process and answer any questions.
Miami Valley Hospital (Main Campus)
Patients deliver with one of our midwives. C-sections will be performed by Dr. Guy or Dr. Crouch.
Yes! Women desiring a water birth have the option of delivering in the Family Beginnings Birth Center at Miami Valley Hospital.
Yes. If you have had a previous C-section, we offer VBAC (Vaginal Birth after Cesarean). Our doctor will meet with you to see if you are a candidate for VBAC.
Susan M. Emmerling, MD earned her medical degree in 2010 from the Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University in Greeneville, North Carolina. She completed her residency program at The Ohio State University in Columbus
Lauren Braswell, CNM is a certified nurse midwife in Englewood, OH. She received her Master of Science in Midwifery from the University of Cincinnati in 2015. Lauren received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Georgia State University in 2008.
Carla R. King, CNM earned her Associate of Science degree in Nursing from Kettering College of Medical Arts in 2002. She earned her Master of Science degree in Nursing from Frontier Nursing University in 2011.
Janece Molinuevo, CNM earned her Master of Science in Nursing – Midwifery from Frontier Nursing University in Versailles, KY in 2022. She received her Associated Degree in Nursing from Indian River State College in Fort Pierce, FL in 2007. Janece is certified as a nurse midwife by the American Midwifery Certification Board.
Dr. Ann Moell is a graduate of University of Dayton and of The Ohio State University. She completed her residency in Family Practice at Franciscan Medical Center in Dayton. Dr. Moell is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. She began volunteering at the Elizabeth’s New Life Center while still in private practice and in 2000 became one of the founders of My Prenatal Care. She has continued to volunteer as the Medical Director of Elizabeth’s New Life Center. She is committed to promoting a culture of life and true reproductive health for all women. She is a busy mother of six young adults and also works in clinical research.
Elizabeth earned her BSN from Xavier University and worked as an ICU nurse before realizing through her own experience having children that her calling was to care for women and mothers. She worked as a Mother/Baby nurse and completed her MSN in Nurse-Midwifery at the University of Cincinnati. She has a special interest in restorative reproductive healthcare (treating root causes of ovulation dysfunction) and has completed the FEMM provider training through the Reproductive Health Research Institute. She loves empowering women to realize their innate beauty and dignity through pregnancy and childbirth, and teaches childbirth classes in her spare time.
Our Medical Office Manager has over thirty years of experience in the medical field, serving in a variety of roles. Prior to coming to Holy Family, Tammy worked as a medical assistant in a family practice and in pulmonary medicine. She joined the Holy Family staff in 2005 and takes great pride in managing the busy practice. She is experienced in patient care, medical records, billing and insurance.
Diane earned her RN degree from Kettering College of Medical Arts and her BSN from Ohio University. She has worked in obstetrics for more than 40 years, including 20 years in labor and delivery at Miami Valley Hospital. She has been with Holy Family since 2012.
Stacey has been a registered diagnostic Obstetrics and Gynecology ultrasonographer for 8 years through the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography. She previously worked through the Kettering Health Network for two years and has been with the Women’s Centers for six years. She has assisted in the training of multiple nurses in limited ultrasounds, and has a passion for working with expectant mothers.
Lori previously worked at Kettering Behavioral Medical Center with both adults and adolescents. She is a graduate of Sinclair Community College with two Associates degrees, one in Mental Health Technologies and the other in Chemical Dependency. Lori has always had a passion for assisting others and has worked in many “helping” jobs. In her down time she enjoys spending time with her husband, going to concerts and traveling.
@2023 Copyright – Holy Family Prenatal Care, LLC – 501(c)(3)
359 Forest Ave Ste 202, Dayton, OH 45405
- Dr. Stephen Guy is a graduate of Wright State University and Ohio State University. He completed his residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Wright State University and Miami Valley Hospital in Dayton. Dr. Guy is certified in OB/GYN by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Guy also serves as an Assistant Clinical Professor at Wright State University School of Medicine. Dr. Guy also serves as medical director for the Family Beginnings Birth Center at Miami Valley Hospital in Dayton.
- Dr. Ann Moell is a graduate of University of Dayton and of The Ohio State University. She completed her residency in Family Practice at Franciscan Medical Center in Dayton. Dr. Moell is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. She began volunteering at the Elizabeth’s New Life Center while still in private practice and in 2000 became one of the founders of My Prenatal Care. She has continued to volunteer as the Medical Director of Elizabeth’s New Life Center. She is committed to promoting a culture of life and true reproductive health for all women. Currently she is also a part-time physician at a local Urgent Care and a busy mother of six children.
- Dr. Crouch graduated from the University of Washington School of Medicine. He completed an internship and residency in obstetrics and gynecology at the Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine. Dr. Crouch specializes in ob/gyn with a special interest in urogynecology, infertility and pelvic organ prolapse. He is fluent in Portuguese and Spanish. Dr. Crouch joined Women’s Health Specialist and Midwives of Dayton in 2010.
- Lauren Braswell, CNM received her masters of science in midwifery from the University of Cincinnati in 2015. Lauren received her bachelors of science in nursing from Georgia State University in 2008.
- Melissa earned a BS in Nursing at Wright State University, as well as a certificate in Midwifery and a Master’s Degree in Nursing from Frontier Nursing University. “Missy” has worked in labor and delivery since 2005, and joined our practice in 2011. She enjoys supporting women of all ages and has a passion for empowering women during childbirth.
- Michele Carlson serves as a certified nurse midwife with Women’s Health Specialists and Midwives of Dayton. She earned a bachelor’s of science degree in nursing from Indiana Wesleyan University. She earned a certification in midwifery from the Institute of Midwifery, Women and Health and a master of science in midwifery from Philadelphia University. She has more than 20 years of experience in labor and delivery of babies.
- Andrea received her Master of Science in Nursing-Midwifery from Frontier Nursing University in 2016. Andrea received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Ohio University in 2011.
- Neva received a BS in Nursing at Wright State University, then continued her education at the University of Cincinnati where she earned a Master’s Degree in Nursing as a Certified Nurse Midwife and a certificate as a Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner. Before joining our practice in 2011, Neva worked in the Family Beginnings Birthing Unit at Miami Valley Hospital.
- Lisa completed her Nursing Degree from Miami Valley Hospital School of Nursing, and she earned a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Nursing from Indiana Wesleyan University. She earned her Certificate of Nurse-Midwifery and a Masters of Science in Midwifery at the Institute of Midwifery, Women and Health in Philadelphia. She has served as a Level 3 Labor and Delivery Nurse and as a staff nurse in Trauma and Emergency.
- Our Medical Office Manager has over thirty years of experience in the medical field, serving in a variety of roles. Prior to My Prenatal Care, Tammy worked as a medical assistant in a family practice and in pulmonary medicine. She joined the Holy Family staff in 2005 and takes great pride in managing the busy practice. She is experienced in patient care, medical records, billing and insurance.
- Heather obtained her Social Work Degree from Wright State University. She earned her Licensure of Social Work for the State of Ohio. She began working for Elizabeth’s New Life Center in 2007 and has served as the Licensed Social Worker at My Prenatal Care since 2010.
- Diane earned her RN degree from Kettering College of Medical Arts and her BSN from Ohio University. She has worked in obstetrics for more than 40 years, including 20 years in labor and delivery at Miami Valley Hospital. She has been with My Prenatal Care since 2012.
- Deloris Taylor obtained her RN degree from Southern Adventist University in 1985. She has worked in a variety of nursing roles including , medical/surgical, mental health nursing, and maternity nursing. Before coming to HFPC she worked for 13 years on the mother/baby units at Miami Valley Hospital and Good Samaritan Hospital. Deloris joined the HFPC team in August 2017. She enjoys working with mothers, babies, and families.
- Kimm brings 30 years of experience as a registered Obstetrics and Gynecology Sonography with the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers. She received her degrees in Radiology, Special Procedures and Ultrasound from Kettering College. She has traveled to more than 40 states teaching obstetrical ultrasound to RNs. She has worked for our Women’s Centers and My Prenatal Care for ten years, and she’s also employed by Kettering Health Network.
- Jenny has worked in the medical field for over 25 years. Her career began as a receptionist with a local urgent care. She moved into managing the urgent care and then a family practice office. She has worked as a medical biller for the past 10 years until she came to My Prenatal Care in June of 2020.
@2022 Copyright - My Prenatal Care - 359 Forest Ave Set 202 Dayton, OH 45405
Frequently Asked Questions
- Yes, we can start your care while you are in the process of applying for Medicaid. As a patient, we will assist you in the Medicaid process and answer any questions.
- Miami Valley Hospital (Main Campus)
- Patients deliver with one of our midwives. C-sections will be performed by Dr. Guy or Dr. Crouch.
- Yes! Women desiring a water birth have the option of delivering in the Family Beginnings Birth Center at Miami Valley Hospital.
- Yes. If you have had a previous C-section, we offer VBAC (Vaginal Birth after Cesarean). Our doctor will meet with you to see if you are a candidate for VBAC.
- One Purpose
- Only one Layout
- Cant create custom layout
- Not curated sufficiently
- Need to buy a new after a month
- Awesome for multi-purpose
- Simple to install dummy data
- Infinite Layout Combinations
- Lifetime Free Support
- The last theme you have to buy
- One Purpose
- Only one Layout
- Cant create custom layout
- Not curated sufficiently
- Need to buy a new after a month